Chrysanthemum Lychee is a type of blooming tea which is crafted by using one of the China’s ten most famous tea – Huang Shan Mao Feng (黄山毛峰) with 2 chrysanthemum flowers in the centre.
Every single step of making blooming tea including bundling, shaping, drying is purely processed by hands. Therefore the appearance of the tea might look different from each other.
The color of the tea soup is light yellow and the taste is fresh and sweet. You can also put a little crystal sugar according to your personal preference.
Green tea has great medicinal value and keeps large amount of natural nutritious elements:
- Tea Polyphenols(which can only exist in tea plants): Help to slow the aging process, the outcome is 18 times better than vitamin E; reduce cardiovascular risk and atherosclerosis; has significant anti-radiation effect; suppress inflammation
- Catechin: Restrain cardiovascular diseases (CVD); improve immune function，directly damage cancer cells
- Theine: decrease lactic acid and toxin in kidney, eliminate the fatigue; assist digestion and lose fat effectively
- Water-soluble Fluorine: Prevent calcium depletion; protect and strengthen teeth
- Vitamin C: scavenge free radicals, secrete antagonism stress hormones; prevent eye disease, protect and brighten eyes
Moreover, comparing to other teas, green tea contains averagely 20% more Chlorophyll, Amino Acid, Catechin, Vitamin C
Especially applicable for the people:
- Who has too much greasy food, milk products, alcohol and cigarettes
- Who has comparatively higher body temperature, sweats a lot, feels thirsty often, has dysuria
- Who has high blood pressure, Hyperlipidemia, coronary disease, arteriosclerosis and diabetes mellitus
As the old Chinese saying goes, 物极必反(wù jí bì fǎn)，Things will develop in the opposite direction when they become extreme. Tea has lots of healthy benefits when consumed in moderation — normally should be 5-7g per day.
More things to note:
- Women who are pregnant, in lactation, in menstrual circle or menopause shouldn’t drink too much tea, because tannic acid in tea might interfere with iron absorption, and theine might affect heart and kidney negatively due to its stimulating effect.
- Shouldn’t drink GREEN TEA before go to bed.
- Shouldn’t take medicine with tea.
- Shouldn’t drink cold and overnight tea.
- Shouldn’t drink GREEN TEA/OOLONG TEA on an empty stomach.
- Calculus patients shouldn’t drink BLACK TEA.